Monday, September 9, 2013

Who am I?

 

We all, people, are a part of the whole society. Every of us has some special kind of mission in this world. Every of us tries to identify ourselves: we have dreams, create opportunities for achieving our goals, we do what we want to do and, finally, get some results. The whole life way leads every of us to the only one main question: "Who am I in this world? And where am I going?"
 
So, who am I? First of all, I am the creator of my own future. I have a goal and I go straightly to it. I know what I want and it helps me to identify myself. It can seem strange but I adore the process of studying, I love to gain some new knowledge about the world around. I love sports, both play and watch. Now I am in the USA as a foreign exchange student from Ukraine. For me it means really much, and I definitely know, that this is the result of my hard work. I think that 80% of what I get in my life depends on my own initiative and attitude. However, I know for sure also, that there are some people who influence me so, that I am the way I am. Among them - my family, friends, schoolmates, all in all - everyone who is around me. The whole society, we live in, influences us much, sometimes we do not even understand it. It is very important to save Your own face and individuality in the crowd. It is very important to save something that makes You different comparing to other people.
 
Just keep going to Your dream, and find Your own mission in this life. And never give up. 

 



3 comments:

  1. Irina it sounds like you are a very smart person and that you have many things figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Irine, I am really impressed with what i have read. i understand quite clear that you are facing rather tough times at the moment, but i'm sure you will overcome everything and reach the other side of the rainbow, no matter how far it may seem at the beginning. I wish you that with all my heart. sincerely yours, MK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Irine, I am really impressed with what i have read. i understand quite clear that you are facing rather tough times at the moment, but i'm sure you will overcome everything and reach the other side of the rainbow, no matter how far it may seem at the beginning. I wish you that with all my heart. sincerely yours, MK

    ReplyDelete